We are a well-funded seed-stage startup with top-notch investors and an experienced core team with several successful start-ups under our belts. Mable is building a platform to make it easier for retail store owners to order products from their suppliers. We seek to eliminate the procurement inefficiencies that exist across multiple distributor & direct supplier platforms. With Mable, retailers can more easily discover emerging products and do all their ordering in one place, ultimately saving everyone more time so they can do what they love: making and selling.
We are looking to add a full-stack engineer to our 14-person team. There is plenty to build, and your potential impact at this stage is incredibly high. Our stack is React, React Native, TypeScript and Node.js. With TypeScript being a universal language for our entire stack, we hope to enable mobility in where engineers are able to contribute. Additionally, we are aware and welcoming of the fact that people will develop stronger areas of expertise, focused around certain technologies that we use. You can read more about our stack at our engineering blog.
Experience in all of these areas is not expected, but responsibilities may include:
• Building new "seller" & "buyer" facing features on the web and/or mobile using React & TypeScript.
• Building APIs to power our products with Node.js & PostgreSQL.
• Designing database schemas, writing and maintaining complex SQL queries.
• Working closely with product & design to build, learn & iterate on our platform.
• Building internal tools to help with operation of our platform and order fulfillment.
• Integrating with 3rd party tools or APIs.
• Building foundational infrastructure and developer tooling, e.g. CI and CD pipelines, monitoring, etc.
• Working with datasets, e.g. transforming a product catalog from one format to another.